Are you crossing the border in your car this festive season ?

By: Intasure | 21 November 2019 Share:

Citizens of the South Africa travelling to Botswana, Lesotho, Namibia, the Kingdom of eSwatini and Mozambique should remember the following documents needed at the borders of the country.
The media desk from the South African Revenue Services (SARS) urges travellers to keep the following must-have documents on hand.

When travelling with RSA-registered vehicles the following is required:
i. Valid passports.
ii. Vehicle registration documents.
iii. A letter from the financial institution should the vehicle still be under hire purchase.
iv. A letter from the insurance company where the vehicle is insured.

Important Holiday Safety Tips

December is here. Time to relax, recharge, and rewind. Sadly, for some people, leaving their homes for a peaceful December and January getaway can end negatively, when they return to find their house cleaned out, or they fall victim to criminals at their holiday destination. The